You must complete seven of the following*:
- FINC 402 Advanced Corporate Finance
- FINC 403 Studies in Capital Markets
- FINC 405 Mathematical Finance
- FINC 406 Advanced Empirical Finance
- FINC 410 Advanced International
- FINC 411 Financial Risk Management
- FINC 460 Advanced Fixed Income Securities
- ACFI 459 Advanced Research Methods
- BSNS 401 The Environment of Business and Economics
Plus one of the following projects:
- BSNS 501 Applied Project Help solve a problem for an actual business
- BSNS 580 Research Project An academically focused project completed with staff guidance
Both BSNS 501 or BSNS 580 prepare you for careers listed on this information sheet.
There may be students for whom the MFinc is not an appropriate goal. In such cases, six of the 400-level courses listed above will be considered to qualify for a Postgraduate Diploma in Finance.
*Every paper may not be offered in a given year